- Statistics and your thesis: How to do it right and enjoy the process. [Handout] [Slides and Notes] [Audio 17MB MP3 FILE]
- Statistical Advice for your thesis. [PPT SLIDES]
- Introduction to SPSS Workshop (128 pages) [PDF EBOOK]. I put this together for an SPSS workshop. It probably needs a little polishing here and there, but I thought it might be useful to some people.
- Interactive Tutorial Exercises: [Introductory Statistics] [ANOVA, Multiple Regression and PCA]
Each of these links has slides and notes for 3 hour statistics seminars that I developed in 2007 for a postgraduate research methods class in management. I also have a set of exercises with examples to accompany these lectures.
- Descriptive Statistics
- Factor Analysis and Cluster Analysis
- Correlation and Regression
- Moderation and Mediation
- Introduction to Structural Equation Modeling
- Surveys and Sampling
- Anglim, J., & Waters, L (2008). Practical Tips on How to Conduct a Sophisticated Online Psychological Experiment.