Analyses and Results
- APA Task force on Statistical Inference: Many great bits of advice on reporting results in psychology.
- Jacob Cohen (1990, Things I've Learnt So Far): Tips on the application of statistics in psychology
- Daniel Wright (Making Friends with your Data): A great set of tips on analysing and writing up analyses in psychology. This quote gives you a flavour of the article: "Conducting data analysis is like drinking a fine wine. It is important to swirl and sniff the wine, to unpack the complex bouquet and to appreciate the experience. Gulping the wine doesn’t work." (p. 134)
- APA (2008, Reporting Standards for Research in Psychology)
- Introduction to Article Deconstruction: an approach that can be applied to any writing task, particularly writing results sections.
Introduction and Literature Reviews
- How to write a literature review in psychology: My advice for writing a literature review with links to additional resources.