PDF of Slides
A PDF of the slides is available in fullscreen and four-to-a-page handout format. Most slides contain links to resources for learning more. Thus, it should be possible to understand the main ideas of the talk just by just reading the slides and reading the links.
A video of both my talk and the previous talk by Geoff Robinson will hopefully be made available in the not too distant future (I'll post when it is available).
If you want to learn more about
you can check out the source code used to produce the PDF of the presentation.
The repository is available on GitHub:
Links Presented in the Talk
- David Smith on R Workflow
- StackOverflow Question on R Workflow
- John Myles White's ProjectTemplate
- StatET Official Site
- Useful StatET Documentation
- My Guide to Getting Started with Eclipse, StatET and Sweave
- Git, Egit, and Eclipse
- Makefiles, Sweave, and R
- Sweave Tutorial 1
- Sweave Tutorial 2
- Sweave Tutorial 3
- GitHub Repository of what will be Sweave Tutorial 4