Jeromy Anglim's Blog: Psychology and Statistics


Saturday, April 17, 2010

Bundles of RSS feeds for I/O Psychology Journals and Data Analysis Blogs

This post provides links to sets of RSS feeds on psychology journals, I/O psychology journals, and assorted blogs. If you are new to RSS and you have similar interests to me, you may find them a useful way to get started with RSS feeds using Google Reader. I previously posted on how to use RSS feeds for keeping up to date with journals. Google Reader allows you to create a bundle of RSS Feeds. Thus, I've created a few bundles of RSS feeds:

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jeromy,


    thanks for the bundles - especially the ones about the Psychology Journals. All the right ones in there ;-)

    As an R user I frequently visit your blog. You might like this
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog
    (nice source for data relevant to everyday life that can be used in teaching R to students)
    Have fun and thanks again!
    D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dirk,
    I plan to refine the bundles a little more over the next few months.
    And yes, I like Datablog. There should be more such blogs.
    I had a play with the Winter Olympic Medal data they posted a few months back:
    http://jeromyanglim.blogspot.com/2010/02/analysis-of-winter-olympic-medal-data.html

    ReplyDelete